HK Women’s National Football Team Head Coach.
British Council English Course
Sindicato dos Treinadores de Sao Paulo Brazilian Professional Coaching Course, Aproved and recongnize by CBF.
Sindicato dos Treinadores do Sul Brazilian Professional Coaching Course, approved and recognize by the CBF.
World Cup 2006 Germany , Soccer Clinic Coerver Coaching Adidas.
Coerver Coaching Method Level 3 Hong Kong.
UEFA B license, England FA. 2010.
Uefa A License, English FA, new format – 2012.
Match Analysis off-site course.
• An UEFA A licensed football coach with a forward thinking and innovative approach to the game developed through coaching
international calibre players from over the world, effectively applying these lessons to provide each
player a sufficient platform from which to improve their performance both on and off the pitch.
• A passionate and self-motivated individual who takes a pro-active approach to learning and enhancing own capabilities
within the game, demonstrating this commitment through adaptation to a variety of roles over the course of a successful career in football.
Football and Coaching Career
2004-2005 Rangers Football Club Hong Kong (Ass. Coach, player)
2005-2006 Happy Valley Athletic Association HK (Player and Coach)
2006-2007 Happy Valley Athletic Association HK (Head Coach)
2006-2007 Rangers Football Club Hong Kong (Head Coach)
2007-2008 South China Athletic Association HK (Ass. Coach, Coach)
2008-2010 Tsw. Pegasus S.C. HK (Head Coach)
2010-2012 Sun Hei F. C. Hong Kong (Head Coach)
2012 Guandong Sunray Cave China (Head Coach)
2013 U20 E. C. Novo Hamburgo Brazil (Head Coach)
2014 BC RANGERS HONG KONG (Head Coach)
2014/15 SUN PEGASUS FC HONG KONG (Head Coach)
2015 SOUTH CHINA ATLE. ASSOCIATION (Assis & Head Coach)
2015/2016 BC RANGERS FC HONG KONG (Head Coach)
2016 SOUTH CHINA ATLE. ASSOCIATION (Head Coach)
2017/2019 Hong Kong Women’s National Team (Head Coach)
League Cup Hong Kong HK – Champion 2005-2006
Hong Kong League HK – Champion 2005-2006
Hong Kong League HK – Champion 2007-2008
10th Anniversary Soccer day – Champion 2007 (Manchester City & Juventus)
Lunar New year Cup 08 HK – Champion 2008
30th Guangdong Hong Kong Cup – Champion 2008
Sheffield Senior Cup 08/09 – Champion 2008/09
FA Cup & League Cup 08/09 – First runner up 2008/09
Shield Cup vs Scaa 2012 – Champion 2011/12
Lunar New year Cup 2016 HK – Champion 2016
AFC Cup 2016 Asia – Quater-final
Lunar New Year Cup x Penarol – 2007-08 (winner)
Lunar New Year Cup x Hajduk Split – 2007-08 (winner)
South China x LA Galaxy(Beckam) – 2007-08 (winner)
Inv. S.china x Manchester City (Head Coach) – 2008
South China x Juventus (Italy) – 2008 (winner)
South China x Vissel Kobe(japan) – 2007-08 (winner)
BARCLAYS CUP Portsmounth, Liverpool,Fulham – 2007 (4th place)
Shanghai Cup 2008 – Shanghai club – 2007
Lunar new year Cup x HK national team – 2016 (winner)
South China x Juventus (italy) – 2016
U20 ECNH – BRASIL.
• Concentrated on player development and fitness levels in the delivery of coaching and educational sessions.
• Advised the club’s General Manager on any potential improvements to the club’s structure or processes.
CLINIC COACHING IN WORLD CUP 2006.
Delivery session to U20 players around the world in Germany.
• Delivered coaching sessions while supporting young players undertaking coaching qualifications
GUANGZHOU EVERGRANDE – CHINA
• Observed SCOLARI( big Phil) approach to coaching his teams as he
personally oversaw the majority of the sessions. Discussed some tactical points
• Sessions were kept short and intense, that would challenge and
engage the players
League XI chinese new year 2016
• Invited to be the head coach of the selected best foreign players in hong kong.
• Identified the clear principles for the team and expected of every player, to win in an attractive way against Hong kong national team